Happy New Year, everyone! I haven't been putting the effort into the blog as I'd like, but it's a new year and a clean slate, so here's to a year of frequent posts and continued learning.
Also, since it's that time of year that we all make some sort of half-assed effort towards self improvement, may I suggest that we all try a Junk Free January? Don't run out and buy the latest fad fitness device or sink a ton of money into a gym membership we won't use. Don't wander into GNC and be convinced that we must buy a crap-ton of protein powder, multivitamins and other supplements that will occupy 20% of our daily intake while the other 80% of the things we eat are filled with pro-inflammatory, blood sugar spiking, neolithic agents of disease.
I signed up on http://www.junkfreejan.com/home, and I encourage you all to as well. Junk Free January also has a Facebook community page.
Thanks to Robbwolf.com for the heads up.